It is the aim of HCI Systems Limited to fully meet our customer expectations by providing products and services on time, within specification, to the relevant standards as required by the customer and to ensure we conform to ISO9001:2015, that all statutory and regulatory requirements and to the continual improvement of our quality management system.
To meet these objectives we will ensure;
- Our processes and procedures are continually improved to maximise efficiency, minimise cost, reduce wastage and prevent customer rejects or complaints.
- Quality, delivery, cost and efficiency are promoted, monitored and controlled, to improve customer satisfaction and company performance.
- Our employees are continually assessed and fully trained to understand and meet the changing needs and expectations of our market and customers.
- The most suitable materials, resources and suppliers are used in the provision of products and services.
- Good communications are maintained internally within the company and externally with customers and suppliers to ensure the customers requirements are properly understood and met.
- The highest health, safety and environmental standards are maintained.
This policy will be communicated throughout the organisation and to all interested parties. It will be reviewed periodically to ensure the continuing success of HCI Systems Limited.