To coordinate parts to ensure production team has all kits available in time to achieve production schedule. To work in the Stores area ensuring a safe, clean , tidy environment.
The Stores Technician works with the Parts Coordinator and is the contact point for all parts related queries, acting proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration with other departments.
- Reporting to Parts Coordinator to ensure Production Schedule and customer delivery deadlines are maintained and advise if any issues occur well in advance to ensure solutions can be found
- Receive and ‘book in’ parts and ensure the stock is accurate on the system at all times
- Kit Parts to required Work orders to ensure work is available to required production schedule
- Pack and Dispatch parts by booking shipments using courier shipping services to achieve customer delivery requirements
- Raise Dispatch / Certificate of Conformity paperwork and complete shipment using Manufacturing Resource Planning Software and return any un-used parts to stock and change BOM (Liaising with Design) where necessary
- Flexible approach to working hours – a can do attitude putting the customer first to ensure customer satisfaction